Update

Monday, August 18, 2014

Here is what I've been up to the last couple weeks:

  • Our house sold!  After only 2 weeks on the market, we were thrilled to put the SOLD sign up.
  • We went on a whirlwind trip to South Dakota & Yellowstone last week.  My kids were so excited to visit Flintstone Park in Custer, SD.
  • We met with a new builder and are happy with the progress we've made so far.
  • I have not done one thing in my classroom & I'm kinda starting to panic.
  • I am nearly finished my 70 page digital album from the west coast trip my family took at the beginning of July.
  • I finished another TPT product & have put it up for sale on MONDAY, AUGUST 18th only.  20% off!!





I'm looking forward to this week.  Here's what I'll be doing:

  • Family photos tomorrow morning.  Sooo happy I booked an appointment to get my make-up done.
  • 3 days with my extended family at a nearby provincial park.  Luckily, we'll be staying in the condos & not tenting.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment